Winchester SXP Turkey Hunter MOBUC 20ga x 3" or 12 ga x 3 1/2"
Mossy Oak Break-Up Country synthetic stock, back-bored barrel, One Invector-Plus Turkey choke, hard chrome-plated bore/chamber, TruGlo fiber-optic adjustable sights
A shotgun that points like a rifle. When you need to put a shot pattern the width of a softball into the head and neck of a big Tom, you need a shotgun that aims like a rifle. The SXP Turkey Hunter comes with adjustable fiber-optic rifle sights and is drilled and tapped for optics. With Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo on the stock, barrel and action, you won't tip off wary gobblers. The SXP is designed with a chrome-plated bore and chamber, which makes for easy cleaning, long barrel life, and above all, resistance to the harsh elements.
The advantage of chrome plating. We've also use black-chrome instead of traditional bluing on the bolt and other key components, giving them superior inherent lubricity for the most reliable cycling you can find in a pump shotgun. Please note that this model comes with a single (one) Invector-Plus X-Full Turkey choke tube. Other choke tubes are available separately.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® camo non-glare finish won’t spook wary birds
- BACK-BORED TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- A 3" CHAMBER IN 20 GAUGE, OR A 3 1/2" CHAMBER IN 12 GAUGE gives you the power to reach out for those long-range turkeys
- INVECTOR-PLUS EXTRA-FULL TURKEY CHOKE TUBE for a tight, dense pattern
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- ALLOY RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- TRUGLO® FIBER-OPTIC ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS offer a fast, natural sight picture
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
Gauge 20 Ga/12 ga Chamber Length 3"/3.5" Barrel Length 24" Overall Length 45" Length of Pull 13 3/4" Drop at Comb 1 5/8" Drop at Heel 2" Weight 6 lbs 4 oz/6 lbs 10 oz Magazine Capacity 5, 2 3/4" shells/4 2 3/4" shells Rib Width 1/4 Barrel Finish Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Stock Finish Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Chokes Included Extra Full Receiver Finish Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Dura Touch Finish No Chamber Finish Chrome Plated Chamber and Bore Front Sight TruGlo Fiber Optic Choke System Invector-Plus Flush Barrel Material Steel Stock Material Composite Recoil Pad Inflex 1 Checkering Textured Grip Panels Sling Swivel Studs Camo Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy Trigger Finish Matte Trigger Guard Finish Matte Bolt Slide Finish Matte Black Chrome Magazine Type Tubular Trigger Material Steel Trigger Guard Material Composite Trigger Guard Engraving None Choke Wrench Included Flat Wrench