PRIMOS SCAR DEER DECOY
When decoying deer, movement of your decoy is the key success. All hunters know that if they could get their decoy to move, it would be more realistic and put approaching deer at ease. With the SCAR™ deer decoy, the slightest breeze will move the head and tail naturally. Once a buck sees SCAR™ in his area, he will come in to investigate the intruder. Be Ready !
All of SCAR’s components: head, ears, antlers, and legs fit inside the soft body cavity. This makes him easy to carry and cuts down on unwanted noise in the field.
- Tips for use: Set up SCAR™ where he can be seen from a distance. Setting the decoy in the open, in range of your blind or stand will bring more deer by your set up. Handle your decoy with care.
- Be careful not to leave scent on your decoy.
- Store SCAR in an area where he will not pickup scent.
- Use rubber gloves when handling and spray him down with Scent Eliminating Spray after you have him set up.
- Experiment with different scents and lures to bring deer closer to SCAR™. Scent can be applied to the tail.
- Call and rattle to get deer to respond to SCAR™.