TRADITIONS NITROFIRE VAPR™ TWIST .50 CAL 26″ BARREL BLACK/PREMIUM CERAKOTE FINISHw/ 3-9×40 SCOPE
After changing the muzzleloading industry in 2020 with the introduction of the NitroFire® in collaboration for Federal Premium® and Hodgdon®, Traditions® is excited to announce the next innovation – the NitroFire® with the VAPR™ Twist.
The award-winning NitroFire® features a 1:24” VAPR™ Twist barrel. The faster twist helps to better stabilize bullets, increase accuracy, and expands the bullet options that can be used.
The NitroFire® is available in .50 caliber and has a 26” Chromoly steel fluted and tapered barrel. The NitroFire® is also equipped with Traditions® Elite XT™ trigger system. The Elite XT™ trigger is a crisp, clean breaking trigger optimized for hunting and features a rebounding hammer and cross block trigger safety.
The NitroFire® from Traditions® is the first and best muzzleloader on the market that uses the Firestick™ encapsulated powder charge from Federal Premium®. The benefits of this revolutionary product include:
• Polymer charge filled with clean-burning Hodgdon® Triple Eight powder
• Charges from the breech of Traditions NitroFire rifle
• Bullet loads from the muzzle
• Totally impervious to moisture and the elements
• Same tight tolerances and quality controls as loaded ammunition
• Fast, effortless loading and unloading
• Shooter inserts 209 shotgun primer (not included)
Loading is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Load your saboted projectile, such as a Smackdown® Carnivore™ bullet, through the muzzle with your ramrod. Push it down the barrel and seat it on the shelf within the barrel. You’ll feel the bullet stop with resistance. This provides a consistent starting point every time.
2. Break open the action on the NitroFire® with the release button located near the trigger guard and insert the Federal Premium® Firestick™ into the breech area.
3. Place a 209 primer into the primer pocket of the Federal Premium® Firestick™. Close up the NitroFire® and your muzzleloader is fully loaded.
This model has black synthetic stocks and Premium CeraKote Finish. It comes with a 3-9×40 duplex scope mounted and boresighted by a factory-trained technician. It does not come with sights. All NitroFire® muzzleloaders must be purchased through a Traditions® dealer or distributor. Pick up the NitroFire® and feel the difference!