BROWNING X-BOLT HELL’S CANYON LONG RANGE
$1,559.00 – $1,629.00
Fluted heavy sporter contour barrel, A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage, Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish, threaded muzzle brake, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action hunting rifle.
- Exclusive A-TACS AU camouflage – an advanced camouflage comprised of micro and macro patterns to add concealment in depth from varying distances of perception.
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote – originally developed as an automotive component finish to provide enhanced cooling, Cerakote is a superior non-reflective and corrosion-resistant coating in high demand for custom grade firearms. The receiver, barrel, and exposed surface area of the bolt are all coated for an extremely appealing look that enhances function and durability.
- Fluted barrel – not a new concept, yet far from being a standard feature on hunting rifles, barrel fluting reduces the weight of the barrel, increases the exposed surface area of the barrel (reducing barrel heating), and offering a rigid barrel with less weight.
- Threaded muzzle brake/Suppressor ready – a time-tested feature to tame the recoil of magnum calibers and all but eliminate the kick of more mild calibers, allowing shooters to observe downrange impacts. Included with the rifle is a thread protector so you can remove the muzzle brake without risking damage to the threads. The threaded barrel makes it that much easier to attach a sound suppressor, an increasingly popular safety trend in big game hunting.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- Free floated barrel, hand chambered with a target crown
- A short-throw bolt with 60° bolt lift
- Inflex Recoil Pad
- Bolt unlock button
- Detachable rotary magazine with inline cartridge feed