SIG SAUER CROSS RIFLE
Designed and built from the ground up at the SIG SAUER research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters, the CROSS rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme backcountry hunting.
– Under 6.5 lbs, the lightest, most portable rifle in its class (up to 40% lighter)
– Folding Precision-Style Stock
– 1-Piece receiver for increased accuracy
– Available in .308 / 277 SIG FURY with a 16″ barrel (collapsible to 26″)
– Available in 6.5 Creedmoor with an 18″ barrel (collapsible to 27″)
– Designed and built in the U.S.A