BUSHNELL ELECTRO OPTICS RXS-250 REFLEX SIGHT.
- CLEAR 4 MOA DOT WITH 10 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS The point source LED creates a clean beam that produces a strong dot without wasting battery life. 10 brightness settings allow for clear day light viewing and low settings for excellent nighttime visibility. This optic also works well when paired with night vision.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE With 50,000 hours (5+ years) on the mid setting (Setting 5) you won’t need to change the battery any time soon. The top loading battery is easy to replace and helps maintain your zero without the hassle of removing the sight from the firearm.
- MOUNTS ON AN ARRAY OF PISTOLS, ARS AND SHOTGUNS Works across all common red dot mounts with DeltaPoint Pro footprint and included weaver low-rise mount.
- IP67 RATED DUSTPROOF/WATERPROOF WITH METAL CONSTRUCTION Rugged aluminum housing ensures the glass and electronic internals are protected during field use and IP67 rated sealing of the electronics allows the optic to be briefly submerged without damage.
- CONVENIENT LAYOUT AND DESIGN Detented Windage/Elevation adjustment with 1 MOA per click. Top loading battery (CR2032) for easy replacement. Easy access, shrouded push button design for brightness setting adjustment. Chamfered hood edges protects the optic from the possibility of snags on clothing or environment. Includes protective form fit cover.
- HOUSING DESIGN & VISIBILITY Optimized hood geometry and reflector lens design provide a large field of view without sacrificing durability. Fully-Multi coated with True Tone color that doesn’t have a blue hue on the glass providing accurate color representation and high light transmission (avg. 86%). Coating system mitigates stray artifacts from secondary light sources.
- CO-WITNESS CAPABLE Compatible with many factory optics-ready pistols and aftermarket suppressor height sights.