WINCHESTER MODEL 1873 SPORTER OCTAGON PISTOL GRIP COLOR CASE HARDENED
Lever-action Model 1873 rifle with a classic case-colored receiver, crescent buttplate, and rifle forearm cap. 24″ blued octagon barrel, and unique pistol grip style.
A remarkable new 1873 like no other. There is something entirely cool about a pistol grip stock combined with an octagon barrel. It has the look more of a dedicated rifleman than a working cowboy. You may love this rifle for other reasons, but the fact remains that a ’73 like this is pure classic.e. But we have taken it a step beyond with a walnut stock with a satin oil finish that’s velvet smooth to the touch.
Timeless. The classic rifle-style forearm offers a timeless look and feel. Then, of course, the color case hardening on the robust steel receiver, lever, crescent buttplate and forearm cap protect against corrosion and offer the most authentic 19th century look you can get. And then the crescent buttplate is the final touch — slipping right into your shoulder for a more solid hold from any shooting position.
- GRADE II/III WALNUT PISTOL GRIP STOCK with a satin oil finish that’s velvet smooth to the touch
- CLASSIC RIFLE-STYLE FOREARM for the timeless look and feel of the original Model 1873
- COLOR CASE HARDENING on the robust steel receiver, lever, crescent buttplate,and forearm cap
- CRESCENT BUTTPLATE slips right into your shoulder for a more solid hold from any shooting position
- SEMI-BUCKHORN rear sight with MARBLE ARMS® gold bead front sight gets you on target quickly
- STEEL LOADING GATE for smoother loading
- RECEIVER TOP TANG is drilled and tapped for an optional tang-mounted rear sight that gives you a more precise sight picture and the timeless look and feel of shooting a long-barreled frontier rifle