BROWNING BAR MKIII HUNTER LEFT HAND SEMI AUTO RIFLE
Third generation. Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the original civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with stunning styling, fine oil finish walnut, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen.
Classic in looks and contemporary in performance. The BAR MK 3 is the hunting rifle that sets the bar for every other autoloader on the planet with accuracy and speed — and a caliber selection — that is not matched by any other hunting autoloader. The MK 3 is available in the most popular standard hunting calibers to hard-hitting Magnums. Cartridges are fed from a detachable box magazine, so be sure to keep a spare in your pocket for fast reloads.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver with satin nickel finish and enhanced, high-relief engraving
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Hammer-forged barrel
- Grade II walnut stock with oil finish
- Reliable gas operation
- Strong multi-lug rotary bolt
- Detachable box magazine
- Composite trigger guard and floorplate
- Crossbolt safety
- Shim adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb