The Aimpoint® CompM4s sight, with low battery compartment, belongs to the CompM4 series of sights which are the finest sights Aimpoint has ever produced. Improvements include advanced energy efficiency that provides up to 8 years of continuous use from a single AA battery!
The first Aimpoint Comp sight came out in 1995 and today there are more than 1 million sights from the Comp series in use worldwide. All Comp sights are soldier-tested and combat-proven, in other words they are extremely robust high quality products.
The Aimpoint® CompM4 series of sights are the toughest sights that Aimpoint has ever produced and they are the standard infantry soldier sight in many NATO countries. These optics are extremely rugged and operate continuously for up to 8 years using a single AA battery. The competition is not even close. The Aimpoint CompM4s is the latest version of the U.S. Army´s M68CCO (Close-Combat Optic), continuing a legacy that Aimpoint has maintained since 1997.
The CompM4 has a top-mounted battery compartment while the CompM4s has a low battery compartment.
COMPLETE AND READY TO MOUNT
The standard configuration of the CompM4 series of sights contains the sight (CompM4 or CompM4s), a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer. These sights also come equipped with a killFlash® anti-reflection device and bikini rubber lens covers.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGHT
CompM4 and CompM4s sights can be customized according to your preferences and needs. Both the standard mount and spacer can be changed to meet the demands of your specific mission and equipment.
- Low battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- ACET technology allows up to 80 000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4s to be used with any AA size battery
- 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation and lower the risk of snagging on other gear
- Mount base is keyed in to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly in to the sight – no separate sight ring required.
- 500 000 hours of use on NVD settings
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag-1
- Unequalled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability